SEO and SEM
Search engines have become the major sources of traffic for most websites. As they become more and more prominent, so is Search Engine Marketing.
SEM or Search Engine Marketing includes both paid options (through PPC or Pay per Click) and cheaper options (through SEO or Search Engine Optimization) where you take advantage of natural and free traffic.
But always remember, your primary aim is get targeted site visitors to come and discover your website. You will need individuals who are looking for solutions in your market to go to your site. If no-one is viewing your website, or none of your site visitors are actually searching for the products you’re selling, then they may not become customers.
So search engine optimization or SEO is a technique used to obtain targeted traffic and visitors to your site or business. The key purpose for optimizing your site for the search engines like Google is to make it simpler for the potential customers to find your website.
There are two main areas to SEO – On-page optimization and Off-page optimization. Beyond this, there are other elements that are more involved with ensuring you have a living, interactive website. Getting a good ranking in a search engine hasn’t been the easiest thing for many. Search engines are getting more smarter & intelligent everyday, so now it takes more than just link-building to top your competitors.
On-page optimization isone of the very first step of SEO..If you can do proper on-page optimization for your website you can not only rank well in a search engine but also can increase the overall readability of your website for your visitors, targeting visual relevancy toward your keywords.
Now on the other hand, what is off-page optimization? Well that’s the procedure in which you build the popularity of web pages on your site by building back links to it from other sites or web pages.
From On page SEO to Off Page SEO, FeCherry Digital Marketing and Branding Strategies can take care of your needs which may include:
- Keyword Research – FeCherry will help you identify good and profitable keywords that are both high in buyer intent, search volume, and fairly easy to rank for.
- Competition Analysis – We will analyze the market and your competitors to develop ideas that will make your business stand out. This is to make sure that customers recognize your site even if they had to go through any other options.
- Site Optimization – FeCherry will diagnose your site, identify areas for improvements or corrections, and make the necessary adjustments. All is done to make your site not only effective for search engines but also serve as a valuable resource for online visitors.
- Content Creation, Optimization, and Marketing – As they say, “content is king”. Actually, all pages that we see across the web are all about content. FeCherry will help make sure that you are using high quality content that will satisfy both the standards of the search engines and the actual users.
- Directory Submission – This can be a time consuming task and also less effective if done the wrong way. FeCherry will provide you the cheapest but most valuable deal when it comes to submitting your business information to leading online directories. Directory submission can then become a foundation for your online presence.
- Forum Link Building – Forums are simply online communities where you find real people presenting all types of problems and solutions in your market. We will help you become recognized through forums and help you identify or match the solutions you offer to the needs of your potential client.
- Any other form of Link Building – You may be aware of the constant revisions in Google algorithms, which can instantly affect your site either in a negative or positive way. FeCherry continuously updates SEO techniques to be in line with the latest search engine standards. You can expect ethical and risk free link building in our techniques without spending a fortune.